Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Our family has been very busy with life since Christmas. Maddi was, of course, illin Christmas Eve and full blown temperature by the morning. She was pretty miserable, but Ryan and I tried our best to make her as comfortable and happy as possible. Ryan's grandmother passed on Kim's birthday (Dec 28), so that was a big blow to the family since it was unexpected. We drove down to Escondito and stayed for a week with Carolyn and the girls to help with the house and anything else they needed. It helped Carolyn to have Maddi close, she can always put a smile on your face. Krissy, Ryan, Maddi and myself drove to Encinitas and went to the beach for a short visit on New Years Day. That was fun! My birthday came in February and had a nice time going to the Queen Mary with my two loves. March Ryan and I started our full blown diets (ie...eating right and exercising)...I've lost 12 lbs, and only have about 40 more left. Ryan is in the same boat! I feel soooo much better, but I have a long road ahead of me. As for Maddison, she is doing well...been taking 2 to 3 steps in a row and almost walking! It's amazing to watch the progression. She is soooo smart/sweet and beautiful it's ridiculous. The folks at Vons call her the "local celebrity"...she pretty much brightens someones day anytime they see her. Her birthday is right around the corner and she'll be 1 year old!!! We decided that we're taking her to Disneyland with my folks who are coming down from Northern California. I'm going to get cupcakes from the Crumbs bakery, which I know my mom will love more than anyone! Gotta love her sweet tooth. Anywho, that's about it for now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Adventures in Wonderland
- Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!
1 comment:
Awwww thnkx for the update on your sweet fam. I enjoy it when you post... take care andria xoxo
Post a Comment