Friday, August 21, 2009

Just another Friday









I began to run out of embellishments and such for Maddisons memory scrapbook so I hit Michaels. I can NEVER get out of there for under $60...and it seems I've spent over $200 in the last 3 weeks buying everything under the sun for different projects I have going. I start to feel guilty and a quick phone call with my hubby puts it all in perspective for me...he is wonderful!

On our way back from Glendale we stopped off at the park in Griffith park (2nd time this week...kind of a record for me) and had a blast running around and playing. The parents there were looking for a mommy who's child couldn't find her. Eeeek...I know this happens, but I make every effort to keep my eyes on my girl at all times. All it takes is a second, and in this day and age you can never be tooooo careful! All turned out well, but it turned a light on for me. It can happen to anyone.

This past week I've been working really hard on the two scrapbooks I started before Maddi was born..feels great! Also took Maddi to see the ponies on Wednesday...boy, she sure can't get enough of them. In other news, my brothers dog had 6 puppies yesterday. Poor Sheila! And I'm signing up for 2 classes with Maddi...an Arts and Crafts Pre-preschool and a open gym in Burbank. They give priority to residents, so hopefully I'll score both of them. Should be a lot of fun to share the experience with her. She needs to be around more infants her age.

And, the diet front is slow! In fact, I made myself a small portion of nachos today...so as you can see I'm in a sort of slump. Need to drag myself out and get it together. I hate being overweight! NEED WILLPOWER!!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Thankx Crystal for keeping it real-e O. I have been in a slump myself. gained 12 pounds since my pregancy in April and it's wearing on me too. I just can't get it together latley. lov ya and all your cute sweet fam pics.

About Me

My photo
Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!