Friday, November 14, 2008

Griffith Park


Today the little one and I went to the park to lay about, take a walk and just discover nature together. It's the most amazing thing to watch my daughter learn, it's totally food for my soul. God only knows how much I adore the moments we share together, even when I'm irritated and exhausted and need a break from her. No one ever said mothering a baby was easy, but they always said how rewarding it would be. I wholeheartedly agree and can't imagine my life without her! We had a good time, packed up our belongings and headed home to have some lunch and nap. What a fabulous Friday!






On Another note, just wanted to share some photos of our recent trip to the San Diego Zoo (Last Saturday). It was the first visit for Maddi, and all of us as a family together. We enjoyed seeing all of the animals there and walking the park. My heart swelled as I saw a momma and baby bonabo interacting with each other. Baby was using momma as a playground and getting piggy back rides from one place to the other...you could see the love, thick like smoke. As I looked over at my husband who was watching with amazement, I teared up. Things like that get to me, I guess because I'm an emotional creature, but also because I could tell it touched my husband as well. BTW...Maddi wasn't touched at all...she was staring at the 6'5" woman standing next to us...smiling and loving any bit of attention strangers would give her.








1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

Awww isn't this the best!Thankx for joining. You'll love yourself some blogging...Keep us posted..Lov Andria

About Me

My photo
Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!