Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday ramble

Wow...what a day! In the spirit of trying to get in shape, Maddi, my neighbor and I went on a 6 mile walk to Larchmont. As usual I grabbed myself a coffee from Peets and enjoyed my Vanilla Latte (more than I should have). My little one was such an angel just hanging on to her moose and enjoying the scenery all around her. She looooooves being outside, sadly we don't do much of that these days. My neighbor offered to sit with Maddi for some one on one time with Ryan, but I can't seem to pull myself away from her. It's something I'm going to have to get over, but I'm just not ready for that yet. That's my deal I guess, cause I'm sure she'd do just fine with being watched by someone other than our family. Honestly though, hard to trust pretty much anyone! Just my issues I guess. After the walk I packed ourselves into the mommymobile and drove us over to Burbank to pick up the Christmas pictures Maddi took a couple weeks ago. I wanted to get some of her with Christmas backgrounds eventhough she'd be having a photo session Friday with a photographer outdoors. You can never have tooooooo many pictures as far as I'm concerned, and I'm sure the whole family adores getting them...sooooooo I justify it nicely! Between the morning activities and our daily chores around the house, I'm exhausted. Trying to get ready for the Thanksgiving Holiday is such a pain. I swear, it's like packing everything but the kitchen sink...and it's only for 4 days!!! The grands are thrilled that we're coming up again sooooo soon, but it makes me feel good for Maddi to get as much time with them as possible. And they never complain so... While we're in Paradise we'll decide on whether we're doing the big move up near Sacto. Should be interesting to hear everyones biased opinions on the subject. haha. On another note, sad to say that I've finished all the twilight books...bummer! Got to find myself something more to get obsessed with. I shouldn't have read them sooo fast!!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!