Wow, the month has flown by...
We've been monstrously busy with Football, pre-school, storytimes at the library, shopping, parks, errands and 'US' time. The pre pre-school with parents is a blast; boy do I love seeing my daughter eyes shine. She loves other children, so what could be better than socializing my sweet girl...Not a darn thing! She's still scared of the parachute, but I'm sure she'll be use to that in no time.
I haven't had many free moments lately, and the ones I do have are spent cooking and cleaning the house. So those aren't so free, and I'm exhausted. Funny how I don't see an end in sight...scary! Geez, I hate cleaning. Football is here and my fantasy team won their first game, thank you very much. My husband and I are now tied...and he's a great coach. I love some football, but I didn't think I could master a fantasy team, but he's a great teacher when it comes to Football. We have fun sharing this together. And, I won my first game last Sunday...oops, I already said that. I rule! haha Finally picked up Mads costume...oooh lala. She's a doll and a keeper! Halloween is going to be awesome this year, I can feel it I tell ya. Scored an awesome and free interior and exterior car detail. Love free people. Bought a ton of fabric to start and finish a few projects I have in the works. A dog big and fluffy pillow, and owl pillow, blanket, skirt, doll...etc.e..etc. My sewing machine was dusty and I need to get on with it...sad when you get in a ruts. Blah!
So, I am going to make a real go of potty training-starting Friday. I figure it makes sense to start on a weekend where we don't have big plans to go anywhere. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I suppose that's the fun part. Right?! Hope so. Wish us big pees and poopies. Ah, the joys of motherhood!
My girl turns 18 months old in just a few short days. My cup runneth over...literally. I have an amazing husband who supports and cares for the two of us...a daughter who adores and needs me. I couldn't be luckier I tell ya. I must have done something right in a past life or something. The word I'm looking for is 'thankful,' because that's exactly what I am.
Till next time folks...have a wonderful Hump Day!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Adventures in Wonderland
- Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!
No comments:
Post a Comment