It's raining, it's pouring the little lady's nose is running!
Doo Doo the bunny is sickie poo. Yuck! Poor thing! And getting her molers in, so she's just a happy camper. Decided to not infect any of the other kids at school, and skipping it tomorrow. Feel bad for her, but what can I do. Just trying to get her healthy and back in a feeling good groove.
On a me note- need a crown on my tooth. Dentist says it's not my fault and it's maintenance on a tooth that had a filling, but is now cracked. Thanks for the wonderful teeth mom! Her and I have such problems no matter what we do. Brushing, floshing...nothing stops us from having issues. It's the hand the Lord dealt...must be his grand plan! And my poor husband needs two, and not because he has bad teeth...he grinds them. We got him a night guard 8 months or so ago and he never wore it...now he has cracks in 2 teeth and needs crowns. The doc said if he had worn the night guard like he was told this wouldn't be an issue. I really don't think that he thought anything would happen and I feel really bad for him. Of all the luck, he deserves a different hand. Such a good husband, father and provider. I wish there was something I could do for him. He deserves a biggie...something unexpected and totally fabulous. I have to come up with somethin'.
I just received a note from the mailman to pick up an envelope from the post office from Pia. Ughhhhh...4 months late...guess I wasn't a priority. I don't even think I'll have the heart to read the document. The final meanness from the meanest man ever. Maybe someday, maybe never. It makes no difference either way. Time is the only healer...and we'll see how I feel when my dying breaths come. Will I forgive, can I even forgive? All I know is that I could never, and would never do something so awful to another human being, let alone my own flesh and blood. I have learned valuable lessons. I know how ugly hearted people can be, and it isn't pretty. It isn't nice, and it's almost inhuman. Aren't we on this planet to love and be loved? I know I don't have all the answers, and if I did...well then I would know why. And as I'm blathering on I just want to stop. I'm stopping. It's negative. And most importantly, it doesn't change anything.
On a more positive note...LA has rain and the trees are crying with joy...I can hear them! My family is all safe, healthy and loved. What a wonderful beginning to fall it is. Pumpkin patch on Saturday...hopefully I can get dodothebunny healthy by then. And hopefully I'll win another round on FantasyFB. Goooo weda's!! Oh, and the bolts are playin' this week. Can't beat that!! Gooooo Chargers!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Adventures in Wonderland
- Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!
No comments:
Post a Comment