Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Festival

Ryan and I decided to start the Fall Festival tradition, so this year we headed to the Valley for our pumpkins. We raced through the corn maze, petted some goats and sheep, road on the carosel, took a hay/tractor ride, ate some shaved ice, and picked our pumpkins out (for carving later). The only downside was that it was nearly 95 degrees (and we don't likey the HOT weather), it doesn't signal Fall to me. There's suppose to be a slight chill in the air, you know...sweater weather. Alas, our small, but wonderful family had a good time...making memories, one at a time. Until next year...







2 comments:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

What a blast you had! Your family is precious Crystal, I love reading up on all of you! So glad you keep your fan base posted! Lov Andria

Adventures in Wonderland said...

That's funny...I think you are the only person who reads my blog. Thanks for doing so...I'm a loyal and dedicated reader of yours! It's fun to read and to see what's going on in your life. :0)

About Me

My photo
Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!