At first I thought I'd do some fancy carving, but with a 19 month old, less is obviously more. So, after waking up Wed morning we decided to carve the papa and baby pumpkins before bath. Yay. I think we did a pretty smash up job, if I do say so myself. Maddi liked squishing the slimy stringy stuff with seeds...she thought it was pretty neat-o and I loved cleaning the mess. A mother work is never finished!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Carving pumpkins
At first I thought I'd do some fancy carving, but with a 19 month old, less is obviously more. So, after waking up Wed morning we decided to carve the papa and baby pumpkins before bath. Yay. I think we did a pretty smash up job, if I do say so myself. Maddi liked squishing the slimy stringy stuff with seeds...she thought it was pretty neat-o and I loved cleaning the mess. A mother work is never finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Adventures in Wonderland
- Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!
No comments:
Post a Comment