He was a tough old bird to the very end. 75 years is a pretty good amount of time to touch a lot of peoples lives, friends and family alike, good or bad. Even though our falling out because of Lori robbed 10 years from us at least I have closure now, and know in my heart of hearts he was happy to see me. I didn't want him to be alone, so spending hours/days at the hospital with him even when he wasn't responding anymore was a blessing...I am so unbelievably grateful for that time and to my husband and daughter for being sooo understanding and good. I am thankful to have gotten to speak to him and tell him that I love him and that's it's okay, I forgive him. I wanted him to keep fighting and even though he wanted to stay his body just finally gave out...his heart stopped and so did his breathing. He is now at peace at my grandmothers side, reunited at last. I know he is looking down and understands everything now, all that went on and that it wasn't my dads fault.
I just want to say that I love you grandpa and will miss you deeply. I wish we had more time.
I also want to say to my aunt that I hold ill will towards her, even hate her (though I know that isn't healthy for me, but believe me when I say she deserves that and then some). Lord, please give her everything she deserves. She's a miserable human being, the lowest of the low!!! And is a very sick hearted person, greedy, power hungry, lover of money and manipulative.
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Adventures in Wonderland
- Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!
1 comment:
Aww girl, I will be praying for you. To keep your heart guared from thoughts kinds of feelings and peace. Lov ya
Post a Comment