Thursday, July 16, 2009

Library

After living in Los Angeles 8+ years I finally signed up for a Library card, I can hardly believe it! Ryan and I thought we were spending toooooo much money on books that we whip through that getting a Library card would be the ticket. Oh boy, audio him (for his drives) and the hardbacks for me. Geez, did Maddi not have an indoor voice in there...she didn't want to be held, screamed, fell and hit her head on the shelve and promptly screamed and cried, and when she wasn't doing those things she simply said hi to everyone (with the outdoor voice). I was red with irritation and with embarrassment...what do people expect though...that since you have a child you can't go to the Library. I got my books quickly and exited just as fast, those looks from everyone were piercing. For the most part Maddi is the most well behaved infant I have ever seen, she rarely is fussy and the liek. It did make me frustrated at the people who had no patience for her. What am I suppose to do, never go anywhere? Yea, like that's going to happen. My girl deserves to go anywhere we please...and so we will.

Until next time Los Feliz Public Library...

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

I always think of something really witty to say like 2 hours after I run into 'those kind of people'. Guess thats good for them huh?!

About Me

My photo
Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!