Today I've learned a valuable lesson, and that lesson is that life isn't fair or just. Good people, and I mean the kind of people who would give you the shirt off of their backs, rarely get ahead and that to me is just a shame. My dad is one of those people, the good ones. He is everything I value in a human being (there are a couple things he does that irritate me, but who's counting anyway :o)) and he is always being taken advantage of in some way or another. Today it's his family, our family. Bottomfeeders. I'm sad, disappointed and furious because they don't care about him. They worship money.
We have each other, and what we have can't be bought or sold. We have solid values and ethics, and won't trample dead bodies to go onward and up for the sake of power and money. We are the good ones, the righteous ones...I'm proud to be his daughter...I just wish something wonderful would happen for him, and my mom!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Adventures in Wonderland
- Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!
1 comment:
Families are tough, who you telling. We should pow wow and swap stories one of these days... hang in there woman, you are a good mama!
Post a Comment