Thursday, July 9, 2009

Reading

So I just finished My Sister's Keeper this afternoon, and wow what a tear jerker. Ryan finished the audio version to it during his drive at work yesterday and called me choked up(and this is a man who rarely cries...and generally it's because a dog died...never ever to do with people). He said it made him think about our daughter and what it would feel like to be going through such a heartbreaking ordeal. It really does make you think that there are some things in this world you can't control...do the best you can with what you have and leave the rest to God. AND cherish every stinking moment with those you hold dear, even the bad/sad ones.

I love my family...they are my world!

1 comment:

Zoe@WelcometomyMother'Hood said...

I read it a couple years ago and lost my mind, let me tell you. Sam would come into the bathroom while I was in the tub and ask why the heck I was reading it. Through my tears and sobbs I would mutter, 'But it's just so good'!

About Me

My photo
Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!