Madds comes up to me the other day and says..."mababee" ... meaning = "my baby" Ryan and I always say that to her so she now does it to us! She cracks me up! It's "hi" every few minutes and "dat" which is her way of asking what something is (I think). She's getting her vocab down pat! What a smartie pants my girl is!!! She's also quite the baby cusser...she yells at us when's she mad in baby lingo...can't help but think it's funny! Don't tell her that though...she'll use it to her advantage.
Vacab I can remember at the moment!
1) mom (not mama)
2) dad (not dada)
3) atttt (cat)
4) hortse (horse)
5) dog
6) fish
7) ball
8) hi
9) no (of course)
10) nose
11) toe
12) duck
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
- Adventures in Wonderland
- Wife and mother to the most amazing two people in the world! This alone does not define me...I'm a traveler, a wisher, a lover and a giver!
No comments:
Post a Comment